Scrumpies of Mayfair, founded by husband and wife team Ian and Vicky Ashman with a vision to transform an everyday essential – knickers, into affordable and beautiful works of art. Scrumpies are perfectly positioned, as knickers should be, midway between the regular and faithful High Street cotton sets and the lacy, racy and prohibitively expensive ‘dare-ware’. Scrumpies’ lingerie are artistic and imaginative, a characteristic that follows through even to the packaging.
Scrumpies’ creators have designed undies that can be worn by all body types, each range named after a British apple e.g.
- Gala – free spirited and party loving
- Cherry Cox – bursting with sensual energy
- Golden Delicious – fizzing with positive energy
- Garden Royale – loved by all, romantic and gentle
- Pink Lady – quietly confident and open minded
- …for more flavours visit : https://scrumpiesofmayfair.com/
Scrumpies represent individuality in spirit and quality – down to the tiniest of details that exist in each pair of knickers. Put quite simply anything else is just plain – pants.